Yes, Maui can be expensive , so we thought we would share with you 11 Things to do for Free while vacationing on our Tropical Island.
There are a number of Hawaii Activities that do not cost a thing !
- A morning beach walk at Baldwin or Kaanapalii Beach.
- A morning swim off Kaanapali Beach.
- Bodysurfing at Big Beach , Makena.
- Swimming beneath a waterfall on the Road to Hana.
- Hike into a Tropical Rain Forest at Twin Falls.
- Lahaina Cannery Mall Free Hula Shows.
- Watching Windsurfers/ Kiteboarders at Kanaha Beach or Ho'okipa.
- Whale Watching from the Look-out between Maalaea and Lahaina.
- Window shopping; Lahaina, Wailea, Makawao, Paia.
- Watching the Sunset at Haleakala, stay to watch the stars come out.
- Find something for Free that you would like to SHARE with us.
Please Check us out and Book Online and Save !
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS